Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete Longboard
Maneuvering on this one is great, especially when the trucks are a bit loose, but that’s the case with all of them longboards. There is nothing special about this board, but maybe it’s the simplicity that makes this a great first board for a learner.
Benefits & Advantages of this Board
Great Grip Tape with defined hardness & durability: 80A rated black grip tape on the durometer. Your feet stay firmly in place, for longer. The grip tape will last a long time and you can even cover it with your own imagination if you don’t like the original pattern.
Inexpensive: Especially when you consider that there are people who have been using it for at least a couple of years.
Durability: What do 9 layers of maple wood from Canada mean? When you consider that working with 7 could have been fine, you realize it’s made for the longer run. It can take the occasional fall or a couple of accidents.
Turning Radii & Maneuverability: 41-inches long and 9-inches wide. Especially being so low with these dimension makes it a stable, maneuverable and easily turning longboard. But then, you didn’t expect any less, did you? That’s what longboards have for bread and butter after all.
Speed: Want to hit 30 miles an hour on your new Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Longboard? Sure, go for it. Totally! That’s what the ‘Professional’ in its name wants you to do. If you are sure footed, you can do better.
Looks & Appeal: 22 styles of graphic design mean one thing: there’s one for everyone. Most of them are going to grab eyeballs because invariably, almost all of them are bright shades of abstract art.
Design & Ergonomics: You stand a bit lower than where the trucks meet the deck. The nine inches of width coupled with the curving, low set deck mean a lot of stability is at hand. Ergonomics are good if not great and there really isn’t much to complain about, especially if you are a speed freak. Besides, if this is your first board, you don’t need much else than what Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Longboard has on offer.
- Instead of Bamboo or fiber glass, this board is made entirely out of Maplewood. Now that may not be its biggest highlight, but nine layers of Maplewood make for a sturdy and durable deck. It will certainly last for some time without any cracks or breaks unless you are hell bent on breaking it. It can take a wide range of terrain.
- Style is one metric that this board can score high on. A choice of designs couple with the drop down style make it look sleek and stylish.
- High Speeds are its forte. Go from Point A to Point B like you do zip zap zoom.
- The wheels don’t let you feel too many wobbles at the said high speed. They are 70mm X 52mm in dimensions.
- The dimensions of the board are 41.25” in length, 9” in width and a shade over 4” in height. The length is not insane, but in fact on the sweet spot.
- The weight is measly 8.77 inches, it’s certainly light for its length. Though fiberglass construction could have taken a bit off that number.
- Hardness of the wheels is 78A on the Polyurethane durometer. They are a bit on the softer side but that is how you want your longboard to be. With lots of grip at high speeds.
- The bearings are rated ABEC 7. One of the highest, but they should not be the sole parameters to judge the bearings of a longboard.
- Use of Aluminum Alloys in the hanger and trucks make them quite strong, durable and trustworthy.
- The long wheelbase of 33-inches gives it a stable design. Perfect for high speed pros and learners in equal measure.
- The ride is smooth and very stable on down hills thanks to the low set deck.
- Wheels are a good balance between hardness, grip and durability. Though due to the Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Longboard being designed for speed and cruising purposes, they lean a bit on the softer side.
- 9 layers of ply maple is all well and good for strength but any flexibility has to make way for the said sturdiness.
- The bearings are ABEC 7 rated, but they are not of the best quality. A lubrication might be needed as soon as a month as grinding starts after that.
- For the Pros, the configuration of wheels, trucks and bearings may not be ideal. Such users might want to reconfigure the deck with aftermarket parts. That incurs costs as you already know.
- The build and finish quality may not be to everyone’s satisfaction. But given the price of the longboard, you can’t complain much.
How to use:
- Get Proper safety gear first: Knee pads, Elbow pads and Helmets and wear them.
- Go to a hill that you want to bomb, or a sparse traffic area and start speeding.
- Just cruise or if you are a pro, start perfecting your skills.
Maintenance, Warranty & Cleaning:
- Clean it with a cloth from time to time.
- If you don’t like the paintings, just cover them with your own imagination.
- Warranty can be availed directly through the manufacturer. But accidents are not covered in warranty.
- Bearings need to be regularly lubricated or replaced if you want a better performance.
YOU CAN READ MORE CUSTOMER REVIEWS AT BELOW
The Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Longboard isn’t a perfect creation. At this point range it would be foolish to expect anything else. But for what you pay, you get a good rounded product that might be a bit rough at the edges. Though a good pick for beginners and cruisers alike. Take it down a hill and it won’t give you anything else but sheer thrill.
Incoming search terms:
- drop down longboard
- drop down longboard complete